Main Menu

[CLOSED] AIGTC NOT RESPONDING SU10 BETA TODAYS PATCH

Started by matt.terry, July 21, 2022, 05:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt.terry

So I have updated my su10 beta with the fix of AIG but, I still get mad lag and also when I launch the traffic controller it just says not responding

matt.terry

ok aigtc has launched but its extremely laggy

Kaiii3

a bit more information would be nice...

When it is lagging
Was it working before
Has something changed on your system

matt.terry

Nope nothing has changed what so ever, the program never used to lag, but su10 was suppose to fix a lot of the fps issues with aig, I opened aigtc and it just got not responding when it starts responding you cannot click on anything on the program

Kaiii3

Hanse_Rolf

Sorry, but I do have the same problem e.g. after loading TC I got not AI-planes in the sim (1.27.11) - please see screenshots attached. Any suggestions what to do?

Regards,
Rolf

Hanse_Rolf

To me it seems that TC is not connectiong to the sim!

Kaiii3

Kaiii3

logs shows that TC and Sim are connected,
what is your Task Manager showing as usage?

Hanse_Rolf

Sorry, but the problem seemed to be my patience. First I start MSFS and when the plane was loaded at the gate I started TC. After loading the files I got the TC map screen and everything was "blue" and the status line below showed that it was not yet connected to the sim (Connect = highlighted). When after a while I pushed on the TC window I got the message "Keine Rückmeldung". Not pushing on the window e.g. not doing anything for some minutes and just waiting, finally the map came up and a little bit later also the AI-planes were displayed. An additional information on the status bar (not just Connect or Connected) like "Connecting" would be helpful to see that TC is working and not hangs.     

Kaiii3

Quote from: Hanse_Rolf on July 28, 2022, 10:42:28 AMSorry, but the problem seemed to be my patience. First I start MSFS and when the plane was loaded at the gate I started TC. After loading the files I got the TC map screen and everything was "blue" and the status line below showed that it was not yet connected to the sim (Connect = highlighted). When after a while I pushed on the TC window I got the message "Keine Rückmeldung". Not pushing on the window e.g. not doing anything for some minutes and just waiting, finally the map came up and a little bit later also the AI-planes were displayed. An additional information on the status bar (not just Connect or Connected) like "Connecting" would be helpful to see that TC is working and not hangs.     

there is a UI entry for connecting, seems something has lagged on your system and it was not shown

Hanse_Rolf

The UI looks like follows:

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.

This means there is no "Connecting". I only can assume that TC is still working because the map is not displayed and the actual sim time is also not yet displayed. Even that I have a high-end system from starting TC until the AI planes are displayed it takes app. 4 minutes.   

Kaiii3

hmmm, will run some checks on my end. Never had similar reports so far