[CLOSED] MSFS crash to Desktop when using Drzewieckidesign-RJAA an TC

Started by odin210470, September 02, 2023, 01:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odin210470

Hello!
MSFS 1.33.8.0
Drzewieckidesign RJAA
GSX 2.7.1
Always in RJAA on push-back or takeoff MSFS crasched to desktop when I have TC on and traffic injected. The same when I fly to RJAA and get close to the airport.
RJAA 02:43 z Starttime 03:00z live weather Stand35 in the Standard Scenery Stand 37.
When I uninstall the Drzewieckidesign-RJAA scenery and fly with the ASOBO standard scenery, only 3 planes appear in the whole airport and TC crashes every 2-3 minutes.
Any ideas what I can do about it?
Attached are TC logs with standard ASOBO scenery. If LOG's with Drzewieckidesign-RJAA scenery are needed, I can deliver them later.

Thank you for help

Andreas

Er!k

And if you run the sim without AI does it then crash as well?

odin210470

No! Without AI everything work well!
I've gone through all the options.  MSFS crash only when TC is on.  and when I have the standard scenery on, TC crashes every 2-3 minutes.

Er!k

Sounds like a bogus livery. With the 3rd party airport enabled (much more parking spots enabled) the change for an instant CTD is higher..

Kaiii3

I have a feeling that this issue is resolved in the next update - at least my MSFS does not crash

Wiseman

I also experienced this and did several experiments:

Spawn at various gates and times:
  • Morning, inject TC - CTD after 5 minutes
  • Afternoon, inject TC - CTD after 5 minutes
  • Night, inject TC - lasted for about 15 minutes before CTD

Approached RJAA several times, always crashes at transition waypoints before being cleared for approach.

Flying to and from RJTT strangely doesn't produce similar crashes.

Can confirm that without AI, there is no CTD as well.

Er!k

Well, if I had to narrow it down I would uninstall all airlines flying to RJAA and install them one by one to find the culpript.

Kaiii3

Quote from: Wiseman on September 06, 2023, 04:06:11 PMI also experienced this and did several experiments:

Spawn at various gates and times:
  • Morning, inject TC - CTD after 5 minutes
  • Afternoon, inject TC - CTD after 5 minutes
  • Night, inject TC - lasted for about 15 minutes before CTD

Approached RJAA several times, always crashes at transition waypoints before being cleared for approach.

Flying to and from RJTT strangely doesn't produce similar crashes.

Can confirm that without AI, there is no CTD as well.

try using ingame live traffic. I have a feeling that this is caused by an issue with RJAA itself

Wiseman

Nope sorry, RJTT CTDed too with AIG TC, just take them longer to crash.

I tried the MSFS Live Traffic - so far no CTD for 30 minutes.

RJAA without traffic also runs perfectly well with my aircraft parked there for nearly 1 hour. So, I am quite positive it is one of the traffic.

Kaiii3

Quote from: Wiseman on September 07, 2023, 02:44:41 AMNope sorry, RJTT CTDed too with AIG TC, just take them longer to crash.

they are to close together, so it can be either one of them, but if RJAA crashes the sim I am 99% sure it will happen when you sit at RJTT as well. SU13 will fix some CTDs caused by SimConnect I am 90% sure this is one of those

odin210470

Hi just for Info!
I've been going through all the options for a week now.
I have now uninstalled all possible airlines, including those based on RJTT.
But whenever TC is switched on, a crash occurs. I also turned off GSX, but to no avail.
So it can't be due to a faulty livery. Without TC everything works great.
Very strange!!!

Wiseman

I experimented with reduced traffic setting, 100% will immediately crash both RJTT and RJAA. 95% still produce crashes in both RJTT and RJAA, but takes a bit longer like 25-30 minutes.

I am currently at 4th hour at RJTT without crashing with 90% traffic setting.
Then I flew to RJAA, managed to land without CTD (never happened before), and spent this much of time during the entire flight & parking at Narita.

So 90% traffic density is my only way to stay not crashed. After that, you can dial it all the way to 100% and not getting any crash.
However, if you start the flight at 100%, it will CTD in less than 5 minutes.

Er!k

odin210470

Hello everyone,
I've now tried it out and as Wiseman said, I haven't had a CTD with 90% traffic yet.
What I find strange is that I uninstalled all the airlines that flew to RJAA and RJTT and it still crashed at 100% after starting TC. No traffic in the air or on the ground was visible on the map!
After the limiter was set to 90%, there has been no crash so far with or without airlines installed.