Main Menu

[SOLVED] TC stops after clicking inject traffic

Started by Reinier2511, August 11, 2020, 08:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bvanhout

So maybe the Quick-Start guide should include a line which states "ensure you update OCI before using this product" or something along those lines..
Under requirements "OCI 1.0.1.0 or newer".

I was looking through other forum posts and came across a reference to OCI 1.0.1.0 so decided to do an OCI update.
OCI is still busy with it's things but I already see the folder Airports has been added to the OCI folder.
I guess if I try this once OCI has completed updating to 1.0.1.4 TC will work as required.

Reinier2511

I have updated all components based on the new versions that were released for TC en AIM and tested TC injection again (see log file in attachment). It seems to get some coordinates, only the helicopters still spawn in the wrong 0,0 location. Then it mentions a takeoff and the helicopter is flying along nicely, only in the wrong location  ???

Just some information about my sim environment, maybe we can relate it to that:
- Windows 10, version 2004 64 bit, fresh install
- P3Dv5 HF2, fresh install
- Active Sky P3D Beta version 8
- ASCA P3D Beta version
- Orbx Global Base, all OpenLC, Vector, Trees
- FSDreamTeam GSX
- SODE v1.7.1 + VDGS pack 1.1
- FSUIPC 6

And some other add-ons like Aerosoft A330, but I think they are not important in this case

Kaiii3

yes, as suggest in the other topic, this is the decimal seperator. Will be fixed. Can you check the <OCI>\Airports\AITGC files if the decimal seperator in there is "." or ","?

Reinier2511

Checked, it is "."

Example from XML file:
<Airport id="EG8A" name="Addensbrook's Hospital" lat="52.170815048" lon="0.139646151" alt="50">

Kaiii3

Reinier2511

New version is working nicely, thanks for the great support!

Kaiii3

no proble, great :) - I love this helicopter in the SIm xD