Main Menu

[SOLVED] No traffic at airports

Started by noels7, November 11, 2021, 09:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noels7

I have installed latest versions of AIG (AIGTech and AIGTC) for MSFS 2020 having followed both manuals, posts on this forum and Avsim forum.

Having installed many flight plans I started AIGTC then MSFS 2020. Problem is that there are no aircraft at any airport I have checked.

Investigations have revealed that under Flight plans - Errors all Flight plans/airlines/aircraft model show (NO MODEL)

Would appreciate assistance/advice when time permits as I am confused to proceed further.

noels7
Noel Southam
tipstave7@gmail.com

Kaiii3

AIGTC log is indicating no AIGFP files found, post a screenshot of your AIGTC settings.

Moved to AIGTC support

The (NO MODEL) is just the flag, there are many SImObjects installed on youe end based on the logs ;)

noels7

Kaiii3

is the path ending on /Community? If yes, you need to cahnge it, so it points to the actual oci package

noels7

I believe it is.

C:\Users\tipst\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta

Kaiii3

looks correct ???

do the following

1) Start MSFS
2) Start your flight
3) Open AIGTC

noels7

Thanks Kaii3 for your help. At times I feel like throwing a brick through my monitor and an axe to the computer.

Problem has been fixed and I don't know why.  Followed your last suggestion and aircraft are at all airports checked.

I might add that I had tried your suggestion and  opened AIGTC prior to loading sim previously. Nothing worked.

Maybe rebooting computer might have helped. I might add that that errors still remain. Is that a problem

Again many thanks for your help. Appreciated

noels7

Kaiii3

the (NO MODEL) entries are fine, they will get updated as soon as the model is available

noels7