Main Menu

[SOLVED] AIGTC wont update

Started by Tezbedz, November 19, 2021, 04:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezbedz

After I have launched the SIM (MSFS 2020) I tried to start Traffic Controller
I keep getting the message in the attached screenshot.
I have also tried opening AIGTC with Sim off still get same message
Looking at the Sim there were quite a few planes on the ground which I am sure are AIG
Thanks

Kaiii3

did AIM start with P3D? If yes click yes, if not then click no

and since you are using MSFS -> click no

Tezbedz

I've tried that, pressing no.
I got a command file saying press any key, and just end up in a loop?

Kaiii3

open the AIGTC directory, there should be the newly downloaded ZIP file for the update included, extract it at the same locationa nd override old files

Tezbedz

Ive just tried again and after the Command Line page it goes back, I entered MSFS and it seems to be loading now.
Didnt see that before Thanks for your help

alverton

I am having the same issue so rather than start a new thread here goes. I have a new installation of MSFS, AI Manager with three airlines loaded, then I got into the same loop described above as the program seems to be looking for an update file which returns NOTFOUND.  I have tried running AI Traffic  without the simulator on and with it on. It keeps asking about Prepare3D (which I do not have, Hope you can help.

Kaiii3

Quote from: alverton on November 21, 2021, 11:43:34 AM
I am having the same issue so rather than start a new thread here goes. I have a new installation of MSFS, AI Manager with three airlines loaded, then I got into the same loop described above as the program seems to be looking for an update file which returns NOTFOUND.  I have tried running AI Traffic  without the simulator on and with it on. It keeps asking about Prepare3D (which I do not have, Hope you can help.

make a new topic and incl. the log files ;)