Main Menu

[CLOSED] Traffic Controller wont startup?

Started by AirCanada, December 02, 2021, 12:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirCanada

i have been using the AIG traffic today and it has been working fine. i shut off my computer and an hour later turn it on and click on Traffic Controller but it dosent open any windows and dosent startup. i have it set as run as administator and the tab pops up asking if i want to run it which i click but afterwards nothing happens, it just dosent open even after a few minutes.

i have tried restarting my computer which didnt work, i also deleted the program and reinstalled it but that also didnt work so i am confused.

Kaiii3

BelloFigo

Quote from: AirCanada on December 02, 2021, 12:48:01 AM
i have been using the AIG traffic today and it has been working fine. i shut off my computer and an hour later turn it on and click on Traffic Controller but it dosent open any windows and dosent startup. i have it set as run as administator and the tab pops up asking if i want to run it which i click but afterwards nothing happens, it just dosent open even after a few minutes.

i have tried restarting my computer which didnt work, i also deleted the program and reinstalled it but that also didnt work so i am confused.
same issue here

Kaiii3

flyunited1979

Same here. Suddenly stopped working. No traffic shown on the AIGTC map and nothing injected.
Attached logs.

This one picqued my interest.

Log Entry : 11:08:31 AM Saturday, December 4, 2021
  :
  :Inject Traffic
-------------------------------
Inject Traffic
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at AIGTech.TrafficController.Classes.Manager.Moduls.AIGFP_TrafficManager.AddNewPack(AIGFPPack pack)
   at AIGTech.TrafficController.Controller.TCController.InjectTraffic()
   at AIGTech.TrafficController.View.MainWindow.injectTraffic(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
Stop Traffic

Log Entry : 11:16:26 AM Saturday, December 4, 2021
  :
  :Inject Traffic
-------------------------------
Inject Traffic
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at AIGTech.TrafficController.Classes.Manager.Moduls.AIGFP_TrafficManager.AddNewPack(AIGFPPack pack)
   at AIGTech.TrafficController.Controller.TCController.InjectTraffic()
   at AIGTech.TrafficController.View.MainWindow.injectTraffic(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

Kaiii3