Main Menu

[SOLVED] AI Labels not displaying

Started by drumcode, November 12, 2021, 03:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drumcode

Hey guys. Not sure if this belongs in this forum, or the AIM forum. I started my adventure with the beta release with online traffic and today switched to AIGFP. First thing noticed, no AI labels on the models, known issue? If so, is there a way to troubleshoot paint issues? Came across a few that are either entirely white, or black body and some kind of textured tail.

Kaiii3

No Lables -> MSFS issue
Faulty textures -> we are currently investigating, but mostlikely caused by the repaints provided by 3rd party devs

Lukosius

Was there any resolution to this?
I see no labels whatsoever - on the ground or in the air. The vast majority of aircraft injected by TC appear fine - only the occasional 'invisible' or white aircraft.

My settings are:
Aircraft Traffic Type >> Off
Show Traffic Nameplates >> On
Use Generic Plane Models (AI Traffic) >> Off
Use Generic Plane Models (Multiplayer) >> Off
Traffic Variety >> Ultra

I believe these are the correct settings for AIG AI Traffic for MSFS.

Kaiii3

you will not see any labels for these airplanes, because MSFS can dot display them at the moment

Lukosius

Has there been a resolution to this?

I have seen screenshots on this forum showing aircraft with their AIG AI labels.

Dlow

As far as I know, as as Kaii (the dev of AIG) posted, AIG traffic do not show labels. Only real-time traffic (which can use AIG models) can show labels. That is a MS/Asobo dev issue, not an AIG issue.