Main Menu

[SOLVED] Traffic Controller not loading

Started by thieds, March 10, 2022, 11:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thieds

I love AIG Traffic but of late have not been able to load the Traffic Controller to the point where the window and map show up.  Traffic is also not injecting into the game. I have most recent versions of Manager and Controller and have tried deleting and re-installing both a number of times.
I believe the Manager has everything set up correctly too.
Pictured is
1) AIG Manager Settings in Settings>Flightplans>
2) AIG Manager Settings in Settings>AIGAIM-OCI
3) AIG Traffic Controller when 'loaded' in my Windows Taskbar

Both my Traffic Manager and Traffic Controller folder as in my F:\FlighSimFiles\

Would very much appreciate if anyone can assist.  Thanks in advance.

johanfrc

Please include the log files for TC.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Kaiii3

%localappdata%/AIGTech

kill all AIG traffic controller related directories there and restart TC. Make sure you check your settings again.

thieds

thieds

Quote from: Kaiii3 on March 10, 2022, 03:07:45 PM%localappdata%/AIGTech

kill all AIG traffic controller related directories there and restart TC. Make sure you check your settings again.

Sorry I think I may have found the folders you are talking about but could you please specify?  Thank you

Kaiii3

Open: %localappdata%/AIGTech
There is at least one directory for Traffic Controller, kill that. If you have more then one kill all. DO NOT kill the directory for AI Manager

thieds

Quote from: Kaiii3 on March 12, 2022, 06:44:14 AMOpen: %localappdata%/AIGTech
There is at least one directory for Traffic Controller, kill that. If you have more then one kill all. DO NOT kill the directory for AI Manager

Thanks that worked for the most part.  AI is now injecting into the sim.  Do you know why the map function is still not coming up showing geography and other aircraft?  Thanks again