Main Menu

[CLOSED] Traffic is injected but only a few planes on a large airport

Started by BlackS0ull, June 29, 2022, 08:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackS0ull

I've read it on another thread. Sorry to hear that. It's a real shame. Hopefully they will fix it sooner rather than later :)

Kaiii3

ok,

will whave to run some more tests why the decimal seperator "," causes issues...

BlackS0ull

Hello,

I have a small problem with GA traffic. I've download I think every GA available in FLPN in AIG Manager and a strange thing happens when I've loaded in New Zeeland airport.

In the AIG Traffic I'm seeing planes on the map, as you can see in the screenshot, but actually in the SIM the airport is EMPTY, not GA planes as I'm seeing in the AIG Traffic MAP. Should be several Cessna's, and other small GA aicrafts.

See the screenshots and the logs. Do you have any idea what can be the issue?

My separator is . as you recommended.

The situation is different when I'm loading a another airport, Airliners are appearing in the MAP and in the SIM accordingly.

It's a problem with GA small planes :(

Dave YVRATC

Based on the AIGFP traffic files, there would be aircraft there but I think the issue here is more that there aren't models compatible for MSFS to use. Do you know what specific aircraft you are expecting to see here?

Kaiii3

airplanes on the map but not in the sim, is a MSFS issue. AIGTC is getting the feedback from the Sim where the airplanes are, so if the sim reports an airplane at a location but it is not shown it is a 100% a rendering issue of the Sim itself.