Main Menu

[SOLVED] SU 10 BETA - 1.27.13 - AI-planes at certainairports not displayed

Started by Hanse_Rolf, August 10, 2022, 11:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hanse_Rolf

After updating to SU10 BETA I experienced a problem that the AI-planes at certain airports (mainly add-ons) were not displayed whereas the traffic in the air worked quite normal. After deleting the content.xml (C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\.) everything works fine, also at those specific airports. In SU10 the content.xml is no longer needed and also not rebuilt after deleting but it seems that the AIG TC still uses this file - if existing.

Rolf

Kaiii3

Hanse_Rolf

But there seems to be an interaction because deleting the content.xml solved my problem that all AI-planes were not displayed on certain add-on airports. So this might be a tip for other users havening the same problem after updating to SU10B.

Rolf

Sleepy81

Same issue here. Barly any traffic is spawned now (mostly GA traffic on ground), and deleting the content.xml file trick does not work anymore for Navigraph users, as the Content.xml does not generate again after entering and exiting the sim.

johanfrc

Sledepy, please make your own post about it. I know it's identical to the problem above, but this was marked as "Solved" and therefore it's best to make a new topic.
Regards

Johan Clausen