Main Menu

[CLOSED] LIVE TRAFFIC DISAPPEARING AS SOON AS SIMULATOR STARTS MSFS

Started by josemarioacosta, August 27, 2022, 05:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

josemarioacosta

Hello dear community, hopefully you can help me with this situation.

I am having trouble in lots of major airports.

Just as I start a plan, for example, in KLAX, KORD, KDEN, o KSFO, EDDM, sometimes at KJFK and KMIA, every Live traffic that appears at my VFR Map disappears 5 to 10 seconds after launching. It does not happen in MMMX, EGLL, nor YSSY.

Does anyone know what is happening and how to solve it? I am not talking about AIG TC, having everything installed in order, I am referring to live traffic planes. When I launch in Mexico City, just in a couple of seconds lots of airplanes appear as normal, parked or flying as seen in the VFR MAP, but in KLAX or KORD, lots of white airplanes appear in the VFR but they disappear really quickly; adding to that, no plane appears parked even if I wait for 30 minutes or more..

I am willing to do anything to have everything under control so I can spot and fly in this cities with real live traffic. I know departing flights could delay some minutes, but arriving planes don't tend to delay in airports such as MMMX or EGLL.

If you have any question about my problem, I could try to explain it better for you.

Thank you and peace out.

Jose

johanfrc

Regards

Johan Clausen