Main Menu

[SOLVED] Weird version problem

Started by sq024, November 19, 2022, 10:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sq024

Hi,

I was trying to workout why TC was not injecting traffic in P3D V5 and found the following problem:

TC is automatically started with the startup of P3D and although connected to the simulator was not injecting any traffic. I looked for the addon.xml and found 2 versions. One in the TC installation folder and one in my P3D V5\add-ons folder. Difference was that the version in the add-ons folder had also a <Commond-Line> entry.

Removing one of them or both of them did not had any effect, TC still started with the start of P3D, connected but did not inject traffic.

Then I noticed that the splash screen mentioned version 0.3.3.0 (ALPHA) where my installed version is 0.6.0.21. Searching for the EXE-file on my system I found AIGTech-files in my Windows\System32 folder.
(see attachment)

If I start P3D and then close TC, I can manual start TC and get version 0.6.0.21 which injects the traffic.

My question now is can I just delete the files in the Windows\System32-folder or do I then corrupt something else in the setup?

Regards,

Rob

Kaiii3

you can remove the files in System32

sq024