Main Menu

[SOLVED] Too less Planes with AIG AIManager and AIGTC in Combination ?

Started by ChesterRush, November 27, 2020, 10:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

max1806

Thanks, I'll do that. Is there an easy way to identify the AIFP planes in the sim?

Kaiii3

open the traffic exlorer.

filename and filepath coloumn are "?"

max1806

Hm, the Traffic Explorer does not seem to be working. It is only showing one plane and crashing my P3D. So I did some manual observations:
Today at 1130Z (which is 1130 local) I get three planes at GCFV:
EI-EBF (although the reg on the livery says EI-EBY) Ryanair 738; leaves the gate at 11:51
D-ABAG TUI 738; leaves the gate at 11:47
D-ATYB TUI 738; leaves the gate at 12:15
EC-NCS Vueling A32N arrives at 11:57; leaves the gate at 12:07

From then on, nothing else happened until I stopped at 1330Z. I also noticed a tendency of the overall number of planes in the bubble decreasing. I started with 12 and went down to three and that is including occasional MAIW traffic. In the log (the one with the time stamp), several planes are apparantly injected that do not show up in the sim. For example the Binter EC-MYT that you mentioned.

I then reset time back to the middle of the period I observed, so 1230Z. There were still no planes at GCFV. I then quit and restarted AIGTC and voila, two planes showed up:

EC-MYT (paint says EC-MNN) Binter AT76
EC-JSK (paint says EC-ILQ) A320 Iberia Express

Looks like something is not quite working yet.

Kaiii3

I will run some more tests on my end and release a "possible" fix later today

Kaiii3

update:

I was able to identify the possible cause of this, but I ran during testing in some strange problem within the Sim. Somehow are aircrafts in the bubble deleted for some reason. I will make sure they will respawn shortly later so for the user it seems they never gott deleted. (you will only see this in the live map of AIGTC - the flown path is shorter then by others).

I ran some tests in GCFV and KSMF in combination with the AIM Trafficboard and all aircrafts are now spawning. Update will be released later today :stirpot:

max1806

Awesome, thanks Kai! I'll be happy to test the new version then