Main Menu

[CLOSED] Some airlines visible, some not.

Started by fab18, October 22, 2021, 08:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fab18

Hi,

after changing from P3Dv4.5 to P3dv5.2 I had to reinstall my traffic and I am still at it. My problem some airlines show up, others don't.
Best example here is Lufthansa. Lufthansa Cargo is visible, Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional are not. What could be the reason and how
do I solve this problem? What do I have to look for? I am grateful for any information?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Fabian

fab18

And here comes my log-files.

Cheers

Fabian

fab18

Hello,

even though I have now installed the Traffic Controller, I still only see a few airlies, not all of them are visible. As I have only installed Lufthansa for the beginning,
I see the Lufthansa cargo planes in Frankfurt but not the passenger aircraft s from Lufthansa. How can I change this so that all airlines are visible? What do I have to do for this?

Thanks!

Regards,
Fabian

fab18

And here are my (new) Log-Files again.

Cheers,
Fabian

Kaiii3

Quote from: fab18 on November 08, 2021, 09:04:27 PM
Hello,

even though I have now installed the Traffic Controller, I still only see a few airlies, not all of them are visible. As I have only installed Lufthansa for the beginning,
I see the Lufthansa cargo planes in Frankfurt but not the passenger aircraft s from Lufthansa. How can I change this so that all airlines are visible? What do I have to do for this?

Thanks!

Regards,
Fabian

you have not ticked "auto injection" so you need to clieck "inject traffic"

fab18

Hi Kaiii3,

I have done that, several times. It changes nothing. Here is a picture of the map setting where the hemisphere is also not visible.
However, the controller is connected, as it can at least read the time of the flight simulator. What else can I test alternatively?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Fabian

verbalhardcore

You need to put a tick in the box marked "center on user", that way the map will automatically center on wherever you are located in sim.

Also it might help if you post a screeenshot of your settings in AIGTC, odds are that is likely where your issues lie. Hard to help when nobody can see what you have/have not selected.  8)

fab18

Hi verbalhardcore,

I have 2 files on my desktop, one called AIG2 and Air Traffic controller. I am attaching a screenshot of both, as well as the one for the xml file under P3Dv5 Add-ons. The PC is understandably connected to the internet, but not to a network. After running the traffic controller (0.4.1.2 (alpha), I checked the AIGFP and then entered the path to what I hope is the correct one. I was also able to press the connect button and the simulator time was also displayed correctly. What is not operable for me, however, is Inject Traffic. When I press this button, nothing happens. However, I can operate the activity level. Minimising and increasing it did nothing in my case. I still only see a small part of the airlines. My example so far referred to Lufthansa, Line, Regional and Cargo installed, but Cargo only visible. I am still a little unclear about the path AIGFP, where should it lead to in my case (2 folders on the desktop)? I am grateful for any information so that the traffic controller works as it should for me.

I can click on *"Center on user" without any problems, wanted to see here if the traffic controller is connected to the simulator here too, it is.

Thank you!

Regards,
Fabian

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

fab18

Hi verbalhardcore,

is the info so far enough or are more screnshots needed?

Regards,
Fabian

Kaiii3