Main Menu

[SOLVED] Is AddonLinker causing my issue?

Started by flightplanes, November 18, 2021, 12:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flightplanes

Hi guys.

I've downloaded several airlines and they look great in the sim. But I'm not getting any live traffic.  I've deleted any zip files in both the AIG Manager and AIG Traffic Controller, including in the resources folder, as suggested on a post I read on here. But when I click 'Inject Traffic' nothing happens.
My aig-traffic-oci-beta file is in my AddonsLinker folder and I've made sure my path to it is correct.  But is this the issue?  Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

Kaiii3

flightplanes

Ah sorry.. are these the logs you need?

Kaiii3

log is actual fine.

OCI package is actve in MSFS as well?

flightplanes

In my Downloads in MSFS it has an OCI to download for AGI..But there is no download button.. is that it? If I download that can I put it in my AddonLinker folder so that I can have an empty community folder when I update MSFS?

UPDATE.. I now get aircraft coming into the sim when I click on 'inject' as the OCI file was already in my community folder when I checked. Not sure why it just appeared?  :-\ But non of them seem to move and when a gate attaches to it the plane disappears. Is there an issue I have with the flight plans? There are no arrivals or departures.

Thanks

Steve

Kaiii3

this looks more like an MSFS issue, check at different airports

flightplanes

I get the planes at the gates, but no movement. does it take a long time for them to start moving? Are my flightplans downloaded correctly? Regarding live traffic.. I never get live traffic on MSFS for some reason.

Steve

flightplanes

Im getting japanese and russian planes and even easyjet at the gates and the cargo hub in Leipzig.  And no movement at all.  ???

SydoR

Quote from: flightplanes on November 23, 2021, 12:38:06 PM
Im getting japanese and russian planes and even easyjet at the gates and the cargo hub in Leipzig.  And no movement at all.  ???

hi man,

i think i have the same problem that you have, can you try mfs 2020 with ai traffic offline without AI traffic controller?

And tell me if your planes stay unmoved at the gates.
Thanks

flightplanes

Quote from: SydoR on November 23, 2021, 12:41:02 PM
Quote from: flightplanes on November 23, 2021, 12:38:06 PM

hi man,

i think i have the same problem that you have, can you try mfs 2020 with ai traffic offline without AI traffic controller?

And tell me if your planes stay unmoved at the gates.
Thanks

Yes tried it.. still no movement.

flightplanes

Solution found!  ::thumbsup::

'Casual Click', a microsoft flight sim moderator on their website gave me the solution.  Scroll down this link..

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/live-traffic-never-works/474966/9

Steve