Main Menu

[SOLVED] No more traffic with TC MSFS

Started by Trinidad, August 16, 2022, 04:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinidad

I have used your excellent software for the last nine months with MSFS. As of this week, I cannot have traffic at all in MSFS when I start TC. It does start and appears to work, but no traffic visible at OMDB and KLAX for example, even on the map.

I deleted the Resources Database and the Zip file as recommended (it worked in the past), but no joy anymore.

I deleted and reinstalled TC, it updated, but still no traffic.

All my settings have been identical for the past nine months (Aircraft Traffic Type = OFF, Ground Aircraft Density = 0).

I am currently trying Online traffic (TC is closed) and after 25 minutes I have seen many planes landing but the only A380 landing at OMDB are the Asobo AI ugly models instead of the AIG models so are all other planes (no AIG)! Use Generic Planes Models = OFF, Traffic Variety = Ultra

Could anyone put me back on track please, (I would prefer the OFFLINE Traffic, hence use TC)? Thanks in advance.

Kaiii3

Trinidad

Logs?
It will not be necessary.

I have updated the AIM and everything seems to be back to normal. This was the only step that I had not done and I was intrigued by the total absence of AIG traffic when I tried the Online AI Traffic.

For a reason I don't understand, the AIM had been updated last week and TC worked fine when I made a flight from KJFK (everything OK) and landing at KLAX I had no more traffic, neither was I able to get any after several re-start of the TC once on the ground. Same phenomenon this evening, I could not get anything to appear at OMDB until I updated the AIM. Note that I always go through the "Verify Setup" after each AIM update.