Main Menu

[SOLVED] No aircraft movement

Started by fishhawk, December 13, 2021, 09:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishhawk

Hello All.

First of all, this is really cool!  Seeing aircraft within FS2020 is a great addition to the experience.  However, with the airlines that I've installed through AI Manager, I've been seeing no active movement on the ground, or in the air. Initially there was a few jets visible in flight, and a few landing, but recently no movement whatsoever.

The aircraft will insert at gates, and hardstands, but that's it.  I've tried the simulator settings suggested in the Post Beta Release Statement, but no luck.
Does the Traffic Controller need to running in the background?
Do airports need to be configured for an airline to be at its correct gate location?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
I've attempted numerous searches, but not finding much in the way of answers. 

Thank you!

johanfrc

AIGTC needs to be running in the background.

Sadly MSFS/ASOBO messed up when making airports and made gates ready, but then added 6 meters in diameter to each gate. And if 2 gates diameters hit each other, then none of them won't work. And many gates are also too small for planes (i.e. in Dubai where almost no gates are able to hold the A380's).

So yeah. There is a lot of mistakes in MSFS yet, that needs to be fixed before we can get an AI that is working at the same level as in earlier sims.
Regards

Johan Clausen

fishhawk

Thank you for the reply.

When the Traffic Controller is running in the background does it need further configuring?
I noticed that the Inject Traffic button is not usable, should I uncheck the Auto Inject function?

Thanks again!

Kaiii3

start AIGTC after you have loaded the flight.

There is currently an issue in TC, taht causes errors when you start it before MSFS or while MSFS is still laoding

max1806

I have the same issue, even when I load TC after the flight. Planes appear at the gate but I see no movement whatsoever.

Kaiii3

Quote from: max1806 on December 21, 2021, 04:13:48 PM
I have the same issue, even when I load TC after the flight. Planes appear at the gate but I see no movement whatsoever.

open <AIGT>\Resources and kill all ZIPs

max1806

Thanks for the quick help, Kai.
That seems to have done the trick!