Main Menu

[SOLVED] TC map not starting 05.021

Started by lotsen_ESGG, January 05, 2022, 04:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lotsen_ESGG

msfs
Tried with starting before and after sim running. I can see some static aircraft but my map is not showing. This occurred after the update to 05.021. Working very well before that.
Need some help with this. Cheers

Palmajump

Check if AIGTC has minimized in your task bar.
Since last TC version started minimiced after injecting tfc on my end.

lotsen_ESGG

Its minimized but when I click it nothing happens and if I hover the mouse over it in the taskbar it shows a black square instead of the normal thing. I really like the program so I miss it in my flights now.

Kaiii3

log is not indicating any issues... do you have some Windows Event Error?

lotsen_ESGG

I cant see any errors in Win Events.
I made a video, ill send a private pm with the YT link if you would like to watch it.
Is it possible to revert to a previous version to check if that works?
Thanks!

Antizombie180

Hi,
QuoteIts minimized but when I click it nothing happens and if I hover the mouse over it in the taskbar it shows a black square instead of the normal thing.

I was about to post about the same thing, but i just found out i can right click onto that square and a context menu pops up where i can maximize it, then it opens like normal.

lotsen_ESGG

I will give that a try, tank you!

lotsen_ESGG

Quote from: Antizombie180 on January 07, 2022, 02:10:46 AM
Hi,
QuoteIts minimized but when I click it nothing happens and if I hover the mouse over it in the taskbar it shows a black square instead of the normal thing.

I was about to post about the same thing, but i just found out i can right click onto that square and a context menu pops up where i can maximize it, then it opens like normal.

I tried this method and it really works well, thank you very much readytogo readytogo How did you find this out :)