Main Menu

[CLOSED] Cant inject traffic.

Started by VBlongneck, January 14, 2022, 03:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VBlongneck

Hey guys, only just recently heard about this fantastic mod and I currently trying to install it. I am however, having some issues. I have been watching Pie In The Sky tutorial on YouTube and have been trying to follow. I have the traffic controller installed and I am trying to insert the traffic, but the tab is greyed out and I cant click on it. Any suggestions? I have multiple airlines installed with ai manger as well. Also, may be worth noting; When I click on the map in the traffic controller it is defaulted in the Atlantic ocean and there are no aircraft visible on the map either.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Kaiii3

nosaj_armstrong

I seem to have a similar issue. Everything was working normally and as of recently the traffic controller both shows no AI traffic on the map or injects traffic. Here are all my logs. It does say connected at the bottom, centers on my aircraft and I can see VATSIM users on the map but no AIG traffic.

Kaiii3

log is not indicating any issue on the AIGTC side, but some SimConnect exceptions... Run verify Setup in AIM, clear the content.xml for MSFS and restart MSFS