Main Menu

[CLOSED] Constant CTD when inject traffic - FS 1.21.18.0

Started by Scorpio85, January 19, 2022, 02:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpio85

Hello,
I am using FS2020 version 1.21.18.0, AIG-AIM 1.1.0.78 and AIGTC 0.5.0.21.
When I try to "inject" traffic in the SIM, it always CTD/close itself 100% of times..
I installed almost the 1200+ liveries following tutorial step by step (path correctly set, setup verified, texture verified..)..it seems all ok. I have only 7 "errors" in the missing FLTsim (i.e. Hawaiian airlines 717-200, KLM 787-10 100 years..)

I set traffic in the sim OFF, and 100% in AITC (but tried also with 80, 90, 99%)..How can I understand what is happening? Is there a way to check the log file of crash to desktop?
If I want to reinstall AIG, shall I keep the liveries in order not to re-download 1200+ again? What is the correct procedure to re-install AIG AI and TC?
Are there add-ons that surely can't work with AIG? I.e. I use A32NX FBW DEV version, FS2crew, FSUIPC, SPAD.next, some aircraft/airports from market and ORBX..
Thanks for who will help me!

Marco

Kaiii3

Scorpio85

Thanks for suggestion.
I tried disabling spad.next simconnect interface (using FSUIPC interface) and I was able to perform a full flight without CTD.
Is it possible that simconnect goes into conflict with AIG?
Thanks

Kaiii3

if you have disabled SimConnect you should not have seen any traffic, correct?

Scorpio85

No, disabling simconnect I was able to perform a fly with traffic.
With simconnect CTD every time...but I will test again and let you know.

Kaiii3

Quote from: Scorpio85 on January 20, 2022, 10:35:36 PM
No, disabling simconnect I was able to perform a fly with traffic.
With simconnect CTD every time...but I will test again and let you know.

without SimConnect you should not get any AIGTC based AI traffic, becuase SimConnect is the only interface between AIGTC and MSFS

Scorpio85

Again CTD: I attach log. Could you please check?
Thanks

Kaiii3

no issues in the log, SimConnect seems stable. Please post the Windows Error Log as well.

Have yo tried to repair MSFS?

Scorpio85

Kaiii3