Main Menu

[SOLVED] Wechselnde Flugzeuge

Started by alpha911, December 21, 2021, 10:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alpha911

Halllo, ich hatte das Thema schon angesprochen und ich muss sagen es sind weniger geworden, dass Problem ist, dass manche Flugzeuge auf dem Parkplatz sich im Sekundentakt in ein anderes verwandeln, besonders aergerlich ist dabei, dass genau dann das Bild steht, so dass es sehr ruckelig wird, aufgefallen ist es mir als letztes in EDHI-Hamburg Finkenwerder. ferner hatte ich darum gebeten das man den Traffic Manager automtisiert starten kann z.b. ueber DOS es geht mir nur um die Moeglichkeit zumindesten so lange er so unstabil laeuft., dass ein Programm den absturz ueberwacht und dann selber wieder startet - das wuerde ich mir dann selber schreiben.

Michael_EDDB

Same to me, remarked in EDDM. But not every type of aircraft seems to be affected, just saw it with B787 and A330 . A320 and others arenĀ“t. This ist more a guess than a fact.
kind regards

Michael

Kaiii3

we are investigating this issue, but it seems MSFS related. Since the Sim should block any additional traffic injection at the airport if it has no more free spots.

alpha911

Hello ! What is here ? -

further I had asked for the fact that one can start the Traffic manager autostart e.g. over DOS it concerns me only the possibility at least as long as it runs so unstably. that a program the crash supervises and then again starts - I would write me then myself. Oncemore - A Option for autoexecute for programlanguage - I can all "exe" starting in programs only yours not.

Kaiii3

AIGTC is a simple exe that can be started with every Command (as long as you start it as admin). Make sure to provide the startup parameter according to the log

MPO910

Hello Kaiii.

I see this behavior with P3D V5.3 HF1 (incl. Lightfix) too.

Today I used the TC for the firs time with P3D (Airlines with AIFFP and BGL are installed). At a lot of "A" parkingspots at EDDF (A34, A32 A30...etc.) traffic is switching every x seconds from airplane model "a" to airplane "b" (at the same parkingspot).

Could this be the case when the traffic controller is installed at the same location like the AIGAIM Manager?

Marcus

Kaiii3

threegreens

I am not sure that replying to a SOLVED topic is allowed but I have observed same behaviour with AIGTC/MSFS today:  two aircraft alternating every few seconds.  I cannot confirm if the a/c types were changing but the liveries did.

Kaiii3

this is an MSFS issue, so for AIGTC this is solved. Report such issues to ASOBO direct