Main Menu

[SOLVED] Plenty of arrivals but no departures

Started by russian, September 23, 2022, 11:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russian

Hello Kai, just got a brand new laptop (early bday) and threw on MSFS2020, got that working after frustratingly needing to do a full reset. Decided to try out AIGTC and OCI. Getting plenty of arrivals (using only SWA and LAS as a test airport) but no departures. Can hear them calling clearance and then that's the end of that and they continue to stay at the gate.

Thanks!

Kaiii3

airport vehicles slider at least 1% - this is a new bug added in SU10, nothing we can do

russian

Setting is at 25 but I changed that after having started AIGTC and connected, think I had it set at 0. Will double check later on.

Added thoughts, correct to assume that when using AIGTC that ATC still communicates with AI through all phases of flight?
Love the way you have things working to have things flow nicely, if only the taxi speeds were kicked up. Just saw my first go around.

Kaiii3

you set it to 1% and you will get 100% -> MSFS issue^^

russian

Okay, so having that at 0 the first time despite changing it to 25 is what's causing lack of departures.

Kaiii3

russian

Just had a departure, guessing it was an AI that arrived after I had changed from 0, consider solved. Thanks Kai. Will be curious to see how things play out with more than just SWA installed.