Main Menu

[SOLVED] AIGFP traffic not showing up in sim P3D 5.1

Started by regulate, November 13, 2020, 07:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthiasmjf@yahoo.de

Hi,

no such addon used. What I use are UTL (now disabled), F1 GTN and ActiveSky P3D, FSForce, AICull etc as external modules.
Also what I found to be an issue with the latest TC if I start it separately without P3D running it freezes upon having loaded up and I can´t get to the settings etc (Running in Admin mode or not makes no difference). Not the case when it automatically loads with the sim or when I stard it separately with the sim running. Maybe a related issue? Simconnect? Weirdly it worked before the Manager update and the updated airlines recently.

Best

Mace

DISREGARD the above!

It seems to be working now! Even auto-inject.
Thanks for the troubleshooting!

regulate

I would move this back to unsolved for me.  Using P3D5.1 and AIGTC 0.3.3.0, the program is not injecting any AIGFP aircraft into the sim when I boot up at KLAX.   No American, United or Delta aircraft are on the ground upon starting the sim.   Boxed is checked for injection. 

Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
AIG Flightplans Beta Tester
Prepar3D 5.4

Kaiii3

Disable autoinject, save, restart AIGTC, now inject Manual. Does this work?

regulate

Quote from: Kaiii3 on November 15, 2020, 07:55:01 PM
Disable autoinject, save, restart AIGTC, now inject Manual. Does this work?

Unfortunately no change.   No AIGM aircraft are loading on the ground when starting the simulation, either with autoinject or attempting to do it manually.  Latest log attached.
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
Prepar3D 5.4

Kaiii3

Inject Object in flight: N503DN
Title: AIGAIM_Delta Air Lines Airbus A350-900
Flightnumber: 89
Aircraft
PLN-File: H:\AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\AIGFP\PLN\AIGFP_Direct_KLAX-ZSPD_IFR_HighAlt_38000.pln
Location in PLN: 0.0075
Inject Object in flight: N627CZ
Title: AIGAIM_Delta Connection Embraer EMB-175 - opb Compass Airlines
Flightnumber: 5822
Aircraft
PLN-File: H:\AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\AIGFP\PLN\AIGFP_Direct_KSNA-KSEA_IFR_HighAlt_32000.pln
Location in PLN: 0.0465116279069767
Inject parked Object: N747NA
Airport: KPMD
Added Airplane

the code itself seems to be working. Can you give me time and location of your test?

regulate

I have been setting the time to the current time when loading the sim.  This was from this afternoon sometime on 11/15/20.   All tests are at KLAX.   These logs always seem to end at the N747NA parked at Palmdale.   Is the log supposed to signify all of the traffic from the AIGM flightplans on the ground and in the the air around KLAX at the time?  If so, there should be dozens of aircraft at a minimum from United, Delta and American airlines, but as you can see there are not.  And none of these airlines are showing up at all at their appropriate terminals in Los Angeles.  However, all of the regular bgl flightplans are loading fine.  I have an up to date AFCAD.   It's 11:30 PM here in the LA area as I type this so I'm headed to bed, I'll check back in the morning.  Thank you. 
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
Prepar3D 5.4

trulsp

I have the same problem with some airlines, but most with lufthansa using p3dv4.5, i have tried reinnstall, but no luck. also manual. any ideeas?

Kaiii3

will have to try something on ym dev-system today and tomorrow to see what can cause this

Kaiii3

I did a long term test today on my system without any problems.. I will upload a extented Logger Version later today that will hopefully tell us whats wrong there ::confused::

Kaiii3

while working on the logger, i found some problems related to SimConnect - I am in contact with LM to identify the cause. AIGTC is able to fix this problem automatically over time but I would like to get feedback from LM before releasing the hotfix, your problem and this could be related :stirpot:

regulate

Quote from: Kaiii3 on November 16, 2020, 05:23:01 PM
while working on the logger, i found some problems related to SimConnect - I am in contact with LM to identify the cause. AIGTC is able to fix this problem automatically over time but I would like to get feedback from LM before releasing the hotfix, your problem and this could be related :stirpot:

Thank you for your efforts.
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
Prepar3D 5.4

regulate

Quote from: Kaiii3 on November 16, 2020, 05:23:01 PM

Found some crazy inconsistencies today, so it sounds like you are on the right track.   Started at LAX again this morning without the injection box checked, then with it checked, again no luck either way.   Later, rebooted the computer, went to KSLC with the automatic injection box checked and it worked, all of the AIGPLN planes showed up.  Then started a new flight at KPDX, same result.  Started another flight at KSEA, and the American, United and Delta aircraft were once again missing.  So it seems hit and miss from what I can tell.   FYI, when I was at KSLC, that N747NA aircraft parked at Palmdale showed up when I checked the log.   That doesn't make any sense to me being so far away from Salt Lake City. 
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
Prepar3D 5.4

matthiasmjf@yahoo.de

Hi!
I´m with regulate here. Hit and miss seems to describe it well.

Best

Mace

Kaiii3

yeah, thats what I am seeing in my new log as well ??? - a AC is unable to spawn for 3 minutes (one try each minute) and is working fine on the 4th try :groan:

My suggestion for now:

start the Sim, let it run for about 5mins in 4x speed - this did the trick on my end - If i do not get any feedback from LM today, I will remove the "wait 60 sec before try again" so the injecion will be triggert again

trulsp

yes, i got it working using AIGTech Traffic Controller program, but the program stops a lot when your are in the game, hope for a update soon for it.

thx again for the support.