Main Menu

[SOLVED] Too less Planes with AIG AIManager and AIGTC in Combination ?

Started by ChesterRush, November 27, 2020, 10:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterRush

Hi ,
I use the AIG AI Manger in combination with AIGTC because of the new AIFP Flightplans .
And now i found that the Airports are very empty .
Yes i point in AIGTC the right path to the OCI Folder and i press inject .

Before only with AIG AI Manager i have many Planes on the Airports .
Do i something wrong ?

Thanks
Michael

Kaiii3

will move this to AIGTC-Support. No AIM errors this has something t odo with TC... I thought it was fixed, since many reported no problems, but It seems I need to check again. Can you tell me when and were you started your flight, so I can reproduce the situation?

max1806

I just noticed a similiar issue: No Swiss planes were showing up at LSGG and LSZH, both at around 1920Z

Kaiii3

short question:

Did you move you location in game using (move to location or to airport) while this has happend. I was able to identify a bug, that can cause this, because AIGTC was unable to handle this big jump between sectors. Will be fixed in the next update

Kaiii3

yeah, then for now a restart of TC is needed. I am about to start V5 right now to see if my bug fix is working ;)

max1806

Thanks Kai!

I might have observed another issue with traffic not showing up: Right now at EGLL, there are plenty of planes on the ground, but only very few are landing or in the air. It seems to me like the none of the AIGFP airlines is spawned in flight and therefore not landing. It is very obvious with no British Airways flight arriving at EGLL, they are however taking off. Other airlines like Virgin are also coming in. Can you make something of that?

Kaiii3

Kaiii3

I was unable to recrate the problem with heathrow after a restart of AIGTC. I only had problems with it after chaning locations from EDDK to it -> but this is the known bug I am working on right now

max1806

Looking back, I think it occured at KDFW as well. American Eagle flights were coming in left and right while mainline AA was only taking off. I'll keep observing it

Kaiii3

Have done some checks with the next planed update:

- Reposition is now working with AIGTC
- After move from EDDK to EGLL I have traffic parking and enroute

Update is planed for later today or tomorrow :)

max1806

I installed the update but I'm still not sure if all traffic is injected correctly. At GCFV, planes are on the ground and enroute, but they all seem to be leaving my sector, none seem to be coming in.
Also, the log indicates injection of several planes which are not visible in the sim, at least they do not appear in the Air Traffic menu list. For example the Ryanair planes. Is that correct behavior?

Kaiii3

Can you give me day and time (utc) I will check on my system.

AIGTC is using a slightly bigger reality bubble then the Sim, so it can happen that the traffic to spawn is around 1nm out of the actual box, this traffic will be spawn again shorty later inside the bix when itis heading to the location of the player

max1806

It was today, 1130Z. At GCFV, I saw one TUI, an Iberia Expresss and one Binter plane which all quickly left and then I remained alone.

Kaiii3

please start at 1130z on friday and let the sim run (you can use 4x speed) to around 1211z:

I have following AIGFP planes at GCFV:

EC-NCS A320N VUELING 3015 preflight
D-ATYP B739 TUI JET sleep
EC-MYT AT76 BINTER sleep

Enroute to GCFV are:

EC-JSK A320 IBEREXPRESS 3906

At total I have 10 AIGFP aircrafts in the bubble