Main Menu

[SOLVED] Unable to Start TC

Started by jay4421, June 12, 2021, 08:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay4421

Every time I go to open TC, it fails to open, no splash screen nothing. Attached are the event viewer logs

Kaiii3

is there a second crash report? And please upload the AIGTC logs as well

jay4421

Would the Logs be found in the same folder as where the main AI Controller is installed. Because if so, there are no logs being generated.

Kaiii3

Quote from: jay4421 on June 13, 2021, 10:53:35 AM
Would the Logs be found in the same folder as where the main AI Controller is installed. Because if so, there are no logs being generated.

yes should be in the same directory as the EXE. then please check the windows event viewer for a seconds entry

jay4421

Ok, No log inside the traffic controller. Here are the two logs I get from event viewer, sorry I thought they both attached in the original post.

Kaiii3

Quote from: jay4421 on June 13, 2021, 01:06:51 PM
Ok, No log inside the traffic controller. Here are the two logs I get from event viewer, sorry I thought they both attached in the original post.

both empty

jay4421

Roday is not my day. These should be good now.

jay4421

Quick update for you, I reinstalled AI Controller on my main Drive, and it opened, but going back to the other drive it was originally installed on it still doesn't open. I know it wasn't doing that like 2 weeks ago when I didn't have AI Controller installed on my main drive and instead installed on my secondary.

Kaiii3

looks like the config files got corrupted:

C:\Users\Kaiii\AppData\Local\AIGTech

remove all AIGTech_-_Traffic_Controller... directories and try again

jay4421