Main Menu

[CLOSED] Issue with auto injection

Started by daniel_sjob, November 14, 2021, 05:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel_sjob

First off a massive thank you to everyone involved in creating this great tool! I managed to get it working in MSFS and have downloaded loads of OCI packs.

My only issue so far is that if I load up traffic controller before loading the sim and then go to an airport it doesn't inject any traffic (auto inject is selected). If I close the traffic controller and restart it  then traffic loads and so far has continued to update along the flight. If however I end the flight and start a new one then again the traffic controller needs to be closed and restarted for any traffic to be injected at the new airport.

I do see planes in the map in the traffic controller even if I don't have the traffic injected.

Restarting the app really isn't a big issue as it seems to resolve the issue but as it's in a beta I just wanted to give you the feedback. Attaching the log as well.

Again many thanks!

Best,
Daniel Sjoberg

Kaiii3

log seems fine, will do some reseach in the code ;D

deelolek@gmail.com

all window traffic going down for few sek  (not responding ) and back again  its show on map tankers on airfield only that many thanks for help