Main Menu

[SOLVED] P3D5.2 HF1: No AIGFP injections after the initial one on startup

Started by max1806, November 22, 2021, 02:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

max1806

Hi Kai,

today I noticed an injection issue in P3D 5.2 HF1 when sitting at the gate at LEBL: After loading the flight, all traffic is initially injected correctly and starts moving. However, it seems that new AIGFP traffic is not injected thereafter. I noticed that very few planes come in to land and those that do seem to be from bgl flightplans. The number of aircraft around me is continuously decreasing since the initially injected planes are leaving and no new ones are shwoing up.
I took a look at the log and noticed many injections at airports far away from my position (e.g. injections at EDDK while I am sitting at LEBL) with the remark "Throw exception: 33" and other flights with the message "Unable to manage Sector-Crossing:
Die Sammlung wurde geändert. Der Enumerationsvorgang kann möglicherweise nicht ausgeführt werden.
   bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   bei System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   bei System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
   bei System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   bei AIGTech.TrafficController.Classes.Manager.Moduls.AIGFP_TrafficManager.manageTraffic()"

Maybe you can look into this?

Thanks!

Max

Kaiii3

max1806

Thanks Kai, just a quick update: It seems to only be a problem when the user aircraft is stationary. I completed my flight and throughout it and upon arrival to London, aircraft were injected correctly. Just not while I was sitting at the gate.

Kaiii3

Quote from: max1806 on November 22, 2021, 04:19:30 PM
Thanks Kai, just a quick update: It seems to only be a problem when the user aircraft is stationary. I completed my flight and throughout it and upon arrival to London, aircraft were injected correctly. Just not while I was sitting at the gate.

move the ac for 1cm, so TC can calculate your position ;) Without postition data of the Sim TC can not inject any traffic^^

max1806

But then why does injection work when I load the flight and then stop? Also, the position is correctly shown on the map

Kaiii3

Quote from: max1806 on November 22, 2021, 05:09:54 PM
But then why does injection work when I load the flight and then stop? Also, the position is correctly shown on the map

AIGTC checks the traffic eachtime the SimTime is updateded (every second) and the Sim is not stopped

max1806

I don't think I understand the issue.
As far as I can tell, AIGTC is getting my aircraft position and displaying it properly on the map, whether I'm in flight or at a gate. But when I'm at the gate, it doesn't inject new traffic although I am pretty sure that it did with older versions.

Kaiii3

Quote from: max1806 on November 22, 2021, 06:06:55 PM
I don't think I understand the issue.
As far as I can tell, AIGTC is getting my aircraft position and displaying it properly on the map, whether I'm in flight or at a gate. But when I'm at the gate, it doesn't inject new traffic although I am pretty sure that it did with older versions.

I will run some tests later today on that one

max1806

Just to give a quick update with the current version: the problem seems to persist.
After 30 minutes at KDFW, I basically get no landings anymore but departing traffic is still busy.
The only traffic I noticed appearing in the bubble since loading the flight are one Cargolux Italia and a Jetblue, both of which are from .bgl files (see screenshot).
Usually, KDFW is swarmed by Amercian and American Eagle arrivals.

max1806

Now at KMIA, I don't even get any departing traffic  ::confused:: The planes just sit at the gate.
Also, the log seems full of errors to me.

max1806

Actually, even enroute there are no injections of aircraft in the air. The only traffic that is injected seems to be on the ground at airports and from there, it doesn't depart.
Unfortunately, I cannot attach the log since the file is too large, but it is full of entries like this one:
Set Flightplan for N355PU
Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei AIGTech.TrafficController.Classes.Manager.Moduls.AIGFP_TrafficManager.<>c__DisplayClass22_0.<setFlightplanForAircraft>b__0(AIGFPPack n)
   bei System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereListIterator`1.MoveNext()
   bei System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   bei AIGTech.TrafficController.Classes.Manager.Moduls.AIGFP_TrafficManager.setFlightplanForAircraft(Leg leg, AIGTC_AIAirplane aiaircraft)

max1806

There still seems to be an issue with injection in 0.5.0.21.
After sitting at LFPO for 40 minutes, the only new planes appearing in the Paris airspace were from .bgl flightplans (Fed Ex, Air Europa, Transavia France). No Air France (which is AIGFP), which I normally would have expected.

Kaiii3

max1806

You mean the Windows setting, right?

That is set to ",".

Kaiii3

try set it to "."

an internal member had the same issue and this fixed it, no clue why. But if this is working on your end as well I have something I can send LM to investigate