Main Menu

[SOLVED] after 10min crash AIG Traffic Controller

Started by EDDT-Sebi, January 08, 2022, 01:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDDT-Sebi

Hello,
I try last 2 day, crash AIGTC..!
Windows 10, MSFS 2020
QuoteName der fehlerhaften Anwendung: AIGTech - Traffic Controller.exe, Version: 0.5.0.21, Zeitstempel: 0xa8269228
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: clr.dll, Version: 4.8.4420.0, Zeitstempel: 0x6109cbc8
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0000000000058dd5
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x5a8c
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d804847c07e08b
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: D:\AIG Traffic Controller\AIGTech - Traffic Controller.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll
Berichtskennung: 8e1a4298-97d4-42ef-b2a8-86e8eaf7462f
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:

QuoteAnwendung: AIGTech - Traffic Controller.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund eines internen Fehlers in der .NET-Laufzeit beendet. bei IP 00007FFE784E8DD5 (00007FFE78490000) mit Exitcode 80131506.

.Net Runtime is perfect..!

I am deaf. Though i try my very best
my linguistic possibilities are limited:
i will make mistakes.

Kaiii3

kwown issue within SimConnect, ASOBO is looking into it

SigmaVulcan

Any updates?

I have the same issue and been monitoring this topic ever since. I can not use AIG since 2 months because every time it crashes after 10 minutes, with the errorcode specified in this thread.

Kaiii3

no update yet. At the moment I am more or less unable to replicate (Running AIGTC over japan for nearly 2 months without CTD). ASOBO is having issues as well...

SigmaVulcan

It happens constantly in Germany, Frankfurt (EDDF).
I have all traffic settings ingame set up to about 75%. ki traffic (no realtime). tc traffic is set up to be 100%.
40 fps without tc and 28 fps with it.
happens every time. not just sometimes.

Kaiii3

johanfrc

Sigma, as said above, it seems to be a problem with the sim itself (and it's Simconnect), which is why AIG TC can't work correctly. But as Kai don't have any problems ATM, then it can be hard to figure out what and why it's not working.
Regards

Johan Clausen

SigmaVulcan

johanfrc, i understand the problem with replicating an issue. I am working in the sw dev sector as well, and that is why i figured i will give some more settings which i am running on, in case someone might have some time to take a look.
That being said, I appreciate all the work and love that is going into this project.

Since it is being the absolut top of the shelf ai traffic solution, I really would love to be able to run it.
And if there is anything i could do to help out in the progress of figuring out the solution for this problem please let me know.

Kaiii3

Quote from: SigmaVulcan on February 20, 2022, 01:57:00 PMjohanfrc, i understand the problem with replicating an issue. I am working in the sw dev sector as well, and that is why i figured i will give some more settings which i am running on, in case someone might have some time to take a look.
That being said, I appreciate all the work and love that is going into this project.

Since it is being the absolut top of the shelf ai traffic solution, I really would love to be able to run it.
And if there is anything i could do to help out in the progress of figuring out the solution for this problem please let me know.

you actual can help.

Check the SDK of MSFS. There are instructions on how to enable debug view of SimConnect and logging. Do it, when done with MSFS a CMD shold open printing out any SimCOnnect connection.
Start AIGTC and post the logs of TC and SImConnect after TC crashed.

SigmaVulcan

I assume you dont mean the developer console that is activatable in msfs2020 itself. I tried looking it up, but would you mind showing me where i can find the article to activate the simconnect debug console?

The msfs included dev console did not show any error or warning at the time that the TC crashed.
I have attached You cannot view this attachment. the TC log, but nothing worth mentioning as far as i understand.