Main Menu

[SOLVED] TC UI Missing

Started by demariners, February 22, 2022, 03:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

demariners

Not sure but I have no UI.  I have done a clean install and still no UI.  It does however inject the traffic but I am unable to check settings and so forth

Kaiii3

demariners

Not sure I can.  I have the icon in the taskbar but when I click on it nothing pops up.  It's as if it is running in the background.  But I can't get the UO to show.

Kaiii3

maybe on some "old" second display. You can use "windows"+Arrows to move the window. Or you task manager to move it to foreground

demariners

I have multiple displays.  But the window is no where to be found. Even if I hover over it it is a black window.

I also rolled it back to .5.0.24 and it doesn't even "auto update".

https://share.icloud.com/photos/095DkjBYr68jH2ZXB7NQVQBCA

Kaiii3

Quote from: demariners on February 22, 2022, 03:51:54 PMI have multiple displays.  But the window is no where to be found. Even if I hover over it it is a black window.

I also rolled it back to .5.0.24 and it doesn't even "auto update".

https://share.icloud.com/photos/095DkjBYr68jH2ZXB7NQVQBCA

.24 runs on an outdated autoupdater. I will not be support any auto update. For now lets remove the settings:

%localappdata%\AIGTech

remove all AIGTC directories and start TC again. Make sure to set all your settings again!

demariners

That was it!  Deleting the app data folder I think fixed it.

I do have a quick question.  Is there documentation or maybe you could answer how the "ground traffic" injects?  Should I set in game (MSFS) ground vehicle traffic to 0 and then the controller will inject the ground traffic as well as the planes?

Kaiii3

AIGTC based ground vehicles are only follow me cars at the moment. So keep the internal MSFS settings above 0. Tests have shown also that setting this to 0 will result in no gate services...

demariners

Ok cool.  I always get this confused but is it "ground aircraft density" or "airport vehicle density" that should not be zero?

Also, do you recommend AI online or Offline and if offline what setting for the slider there?  I presume once Asobo gets their online traffic working we will see actual flights real time.

Kaiii3

for now use AIGs offline:

Sim Traffic to off
Ground Airplanes to 0%
AIGTC traffic slider will handle the rest