Main Menu

[CLOSED] Empty sky

Started by Rolniq69, May 19, 2022, 08:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolniq69

Hi,
The Traffic Controller works brilliant, but.. only on airports. The planes are spawning when i am flying in the nearest area of airports. I mean, if I fly, for example, over the LEBL, i can only see planes on the ground and approaching to/ departing from LEBL. There is no any planes directing to/from other destinations. When i am flying over the sea, or far from airports i can't see traffic at all. I don't think this should work like that. I've deleted .pln files on aig-traffic-oci-beta/Traffic Files/AIGFP and AIGdatabase.zip from AIGTC/Resources, but that didn't help. Any other suggestions?

Here are the logs. I see a lot of throw exceptions, mostly "33", "35" and "22"

Kaiii3

Log itself is not shoing any issues within TC. Is your decimal seperator "," or "."?

Rolniq69

Quote from: Kaiii3 on May 20, 2022, 05:09:00 AMLog itself is not shoing any issues within TC. Is your decimal seperator "," or "."?

It's ","

Kaiii3

can you try to switch to "."? Not sure why but we have reports that "," causes issues in SimConnect

Rolniq69

OK, so I had changed the decimal seperator to decimal dot and performed a test flight. And that solved the issue, everything works fine now.

Thanks for help!

Kaiii3

very strange why it has not worked before... will run some checks

imb12

Quote from: Kaiii3 on May 20, 2022, 05:11:08 PMcan you try to switch to "."? Not sure why but we have reports that "," causes issues in SimConnect

Where should this adjustment take place (".")? In which folder? Which file?