Main Menu

[CLOSED] MSFS SimWings EDDH - Planes on gound not displayed

Started by Hanse_Rolf, August 14, 2022, 10:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hanse_Rolf

I have the problem that the planes on gound especially at SimWings EDDH are not displayed. On other add-on airports the TC works as required and even around EDDH on the map the "flying" planes are displayed. I also newly installed the airport but no change. Please have a look at the attached log-files if you can find a reason for this behaviour. Thanks.

Kaiii3

remove the airport and check the default airport.

Er!k

Or try running the sim without Traffic Controller and enable real-time on-line AI. Then MSFS will match real-life traffic with the AIGAM aircraft.

Hanse_Rolf

Thanks for all the tips. The problems seems to be the Fenix A320. If I use another plane "real-time-online" as well as "AS SimpleTraffic" work. Is there a way to exclode the Fenix A320 from the AIG Tools (maybe its is too heavy or its the Fenix A320 setup)?

AtropiN

Fenix A320 isn`t included in AIG tools in any way.

Hanse_Rolf

But the Fenix A320 is clearly the problem in connection with SimWings EDDH. If I use the standard MSFS EDDH with the Fenix A320 = no problem TC works well and all AI-planes are displayed. The same happens if I use another plane with SimWings EDDH = also no problem. Only the combination of Fenix A320 and SimWings EDDH stops the TC to display the planes on the ground. 

Kaiii3

Fenix and TC are working fine on other airports?

Hanse_Rolf

Quote from: Kaiii3 on August 14, 2022, 01:19:17 PMFenix and TC are working fine on other airports?

Yes.....The Fenix and other airports as well as AIG TC are not the problem. Only in combination with AIG TC I have the problems at SimWings EDDH.

Kaiii3

Then i guess it is scenery related. Report to the scenery developer.

Anyone else here that has the same issue?

Hanse_Rolf

Finally (after doing some more tests) I found out that the reason for the AIG-planes not displaying at SimWings EDDH is only the FENIX A320. With other MSFS planes like the FBW there is no such problem. The workaround seems to be first load another standard MSFS plane at SimWings EDDH, then start the TC and wait until the AI-planes are displayed. Then go back to the MSFS Main Menu (TC still running) and select the FENIX A320.

Anyway I will contact the FENIX support to see what they are suggesting.