Main Menu

[CLOSED] Planes on the AIGTC map but not in airport..

Started by Drakkenblade, September 12, 2022, 02:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakkenblade

Hello

I have been using the program for many months and have never had any problems.
Everything worked perfectly including on Beta 10 (I'm still on beta 10) of MSFS.

Lately, when I run the program, the planes do not appear physically on the airport but they are present on the AIGTC map.
This assumes that the program worked fine but the planes are invisible on the screen.

Have you ever encountered this problem and how to solve it?

Thanks !

Kaiii3

often fixed after a reboot or restart of the Sim

ashun

Even I have the same problem .Till yesterday it was perfect but since today, I can t see any traffic in sim. The traffic is evident on TC map but not is sim.

Best wishes
Ash

johanfrc

Logs please. Otherwise it's hard to tell what is wrong.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Kaiii3

If the traffic is on the map but not in the Sim it is a Sim issue

ashun

What I have realised that GSXpro and AIGTC work flawlessly in all third party airports (atleast for me) either payware or freeware downloaded. The only airports where this problem occurs are ASOBO detailed airports. I tried EGLL, LFPG, EDDF and LEMD with same problem. I you start flight without AIGTC, GSX works accurately on these airports as well but when you start AIGTC , no traffic is seen in spite of it being shown on TC map.
IF you start flight with AIGTC on, it removes some GSX vehicles and animations and VDGS.
I dont know the reason behind it, just an observation and I have no idea why this happens.

Best wishes

Kaiii3

Kaiii3

start MSFS
enable DevMode
Open the "SimObjects" Window via the DevMode
Start the scenario as always
Monitor the amount of added SimObjects

EnSnellHest

Same problem here. Never had this issue before until recently.
*Following this thread*
-Robban

johanfrc

Robban, please provide log files too. Just in case. Better have multiple log files from different people with the same problem,. That will help identifying the problem (if there is one).
Regards

Johan Clausen

EnSnellHest

Here you go!
I still dont see any traffic inside the sim, but now I dont even see it on the map
-Robban

EnSnellHest

Actually, some aircrafts show up. Only Embraers and a Learjet. No Boeings or Airbuses...strange!
-Robban

johanfrc

Something is being worked on in the background. Please standby and wait until the solution is released.
Regards

Johan Clausen