Main Menu

[CLOSED] No or little AI at cruise with AIG traffic controller

Started by Waffles, June 19, 2023, 07:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waffles

When using the AIG traffic controller at 100%, I always get tons of AI traffic at my starting airport and its surrounding airports. However, as soon as I leave the sphere of these airports and enter cruise, the amount of AI traffic decreases significantly to somewhere between 0 and 3 aircraft. In some cases, when passing large metropolitan areas, the airports below are filled with aircraft on the ground. Therefore, I believe that my issue lies in missing enroute traffic.

I've been searching through the forum for a while to find a solution from those who have encountered similar issues, but I haven't come across any yet. It just feels a bit empty flying around with no other aircraft filling the skies.

I have attached my most recent log files, along with a screenshot of the AIG map from my latest flight.

Addons used:
PMDG 737
Navigraph (I've previously tried the navigraph fix)

Any help is appreciated :)

Kaiii3

Waffles

Waffles

I sadly still have the same problem when running the traffic controller in admin mode. I'm guessing it's something on my end, but I honestly have no clue. It works well when it comes to population airports, but I just almost always have no enroute traffic during cruise.

Andy

Kaiii3

Waffles

leija-la

Control Panel > Clock and Region > Region > Administrative tab > Change system locale button > enable Beta:Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support

Waffles

Quote from: leija-la on June 26, 2023, 02:10:54 PMControl Panel > Clock and Region > Region > Administrative tab > Change system locale button > enable Beta:Use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support
I will try this too

Waffles

I've still not had any success with the above methods. The sky is completely empty after getting a certain distance away from major airports. Log file below.

Kaiii3

can you upload: C:\Users\waffles\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta\Traffic Files/AIGFP\PLN\AIG_KDEN-CYVR_IFR_FL340_HighAlt_34000.pln

Kaiii3

ok, what are your traffic settings within MSFS? Please post a screenshot

Waffles