Main Menu

[CLOSED] Lost departure and arrival airports on latest updates

Started by Bogga, September 07, 2023, 07:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogga

Hi team, the latest two updates have the departure and arrival ICAO airports missing, when clicking aircraft on the map.

Kaiii3

Bogga

Quote from: Kaiii3 on September 08, 2023, 04:49:24 AMCan you post a Screenshot?
thanks 4 the reply, I couldn't upload my screenshot like in other forums. Is there a link i missed? or I have to uploaded to a site (never done this) and then paste the link?

johanfrc

Press the "Reply" and just below the box where you can write there will be a small one called "Click or Drag files here to attach them.". Drag your screenshot into that box and it will upload. Then write a bit of text in the textbox and you are done.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Bogga

hope it worked. What i was referring is, below Passaredo 2257, where the minus (-) symbol is located, before, you had dep and arrival airports shown in ICAO code

Bogga

Quote from: johanfrc on September 08, 2023, 09:04:27 PMPress the "Reply" and just below the box where you can write there will be a small one called "Click or Drag files here to attach them.". Drag your screenshot into that box and it will upload. Then write a bit of text in the textbox and you are done.
Thanks a lot  for helping out, Johan

Kaiii3

Quote from: Bogga on September 08, 2023, 10:18:24 PMhope it worked. What i was referring is, below Passaredo 2257, where the minus (-) symbol is located, before, you had dep and arrival airports shown in ICAO code

selected airplane is not AIGTC traffic, as a result AIGTC does not not anything from this aircraft. We have disabled with the update some deprecated/unsupported AI-SimVars for now, to avoid crashes Dep/Des were two of them

Bogga

Quote from: Kaiii3 on September 09, 2023, 06:38:33 AM
Quote from: Bogga on September 08, 2023, 10:18:24 PMhope it worked. What i was referring is, below Passaredo 2257, where the minus (-) symbol is located, before, you had dep and arrival airports shown in ICAO code

selected airplane is not AIGTC traffic, as a result AIGTC does not not anything from this aircraft. We have disabled with the update some deprecated/unsupported AI-SimVars for now, to avoid crashes Dep/Des were two of them
Gotcha, thanks