Main Menu

[SOLVED] Traffic spawning without Controller running.

Started by Jari95, January 24, 2024, 07:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jari95

Everything is back to normal now thank you!  Do these BGL files also get used by MSFS?  Or can I find those elsewhere?  I have a similar issue there..

johanfrc

They shouldn't be, as in MSFS, BGL-files won't work the same way as in P3D. That's why the AIGTC is used, to inject the traffic into the sim. And that's basically the only way it really works. As said. BGL-files in MSFS are different.

But that can be other things, like the online AI still being active, the default offline AI being active or something like that.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Jari95

Okay, thank you very much for your support guys! 

Jari95

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue again after switching to MSFS.  I also have completely random liveries flying around eg. TAP A320 in KDEN.

Can i use the same strategy or do I have to send you guys some logs again?  How do I go about grabbing these logs for MSFS?  I have P3D and MSFS installed on my machine currently, using AIG on both.

johanfrc

MSFS has an issue, where it switches liveries. It's a bug that is hardcoded, so not something that AIG can fix.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Jari95

Okay no problem, and the part where there is a lot of traffic that occurs without running the Controller? 

johanfrc

The AIG Traffic will not show up unless the AIGTC runs.

But that doesn't mean that if the settings in the sim are incorrect, and e.g online traffic or the Ground Aircraft Density is active, the planes will be used by the sim to replace the default planes.

In 99% of the cases that's the setting people have forgot or missed unchecking in the Sims settings. And therefore the models and repaints will be shown, even if the AIGTC is not running.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Jari95

I checked what you said and it seems like that was indeed an issue.  I'm check constantly on the same airport at EBBR.  Now however, even at 100% EBBR has a maximum of 5-10 ac on the ground, which isn't really normal.

Jari95

Edit: Disregard, I found another stupid setting I didn't set.  It works perfectly now.  THank you very very very much for all the great work you guys do.  Can't believe this is free, especially with you offering such quick help.  Can't thank you enough.

Just out of curiosity.  My GPU runs quite high on msfs, but my CPU is really really low.  Is high traffic setting on AIG more impactful for the CPU or GPU?

johanfrc

Since it is a GPU intentsive game, it will be a high load on the GPU no matter what.
Regards

Johan Clausen