Main Menu

[SOLVED] AIGFP traffic not showing up in sim P3D 5.1

Started by regulate, November 13, 2020, 07:23:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

regulate

I just updated AIM to the latest version, and updated a large contingent of flightplans with the update feature via OCI bulk.    I does not appear that any of my AIGFP plans are showing up in the sim (for instance American, United and Delta where all updated, no major carrier aircraft from these carriers to be found at any major US airport).   The plans show updated in AIM, but do not actually appear in the sim.  All of the regular older bgl plan aircraft show up fine.   Is there a setting I should check? 

Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
AIG Flightplans Beta Tester
Prepar3D 5.4

johanfrc

I've had a similar problem, but with Lufthansa.

I noticed Lufthansa was not showing up in Frankfurt. So I decided to reinstall it. That didn't solved the problem. It first was solved when I unchecked AIGFP and installed Lufthansa again. Then it showed up again as it should.

So somehow OCI "thought" that Lufthansa was a AIGFP and installed it as such. That gave problems, because the plan is not a AIGFP. No idea what to do about it, though.

Lufthansa Cargo was showing up fine and so did most other airlines. But not Lufthansa.. Strange as it is.
Regards

Johan Clausen

Kaiii3

Quote from: regulate on November 13, 2020, 07:23:49 AM
I just updated AIM to the latest version, and updated a large contingent of flightplans with the update feature via OCI bulk.    I does not appear that any of my AIGFP plans are showing up in the sim (for instance American, United and Delta where all updated, no major carrier aircraft from these carriers to be found at any major US airport).   The plans show updated in AIM, but do not actually appear in the sim.  All of the regular older bgl plan aircraft show up fine.   Is there a setting I should check?

seems more like an AIGTC problem then, please post the logs as well

matthiasmjf@yahoo.de

Hi!
Same here!
Except that I still am with v5.0 HF2

Best
Mace

PS. ..or is this the new CoViD mode? :D

Kaiii3

regulate

Here are my AIGTC logs.   

Edit:   I have not messed with AIGTC at all previously.  I just noticed the version I had installed was outdated.   I will try again to see if that solves the problem. 
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
Prepar3D 5.4

Kaiii3

regulate

Just noticed my version of AIGTC was outdated.   I have never opened it previously.   Let me update and see if that fixes the problem.  Here is the log it just generated when I updated. 
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
Prepar3D 5.4

regulate

Alright, please disregard.  It was all me, I wasn't familiar with AIGTC.   I'm up to speed now and the files are loading properly after I set up the program properly.  Thank you Kai.   :oops:
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
Prepar3D 5.4

matthiasmjf@yahoo.de

Hi!

for me nothing has changed. still minimal traffic in EDDH.
Enclosed are my TC logs

Thanks for your efforts!

Mace

Kaiii3

log is showing no errors. What are you exactly missing?

regulate

Kai, can you clarify something for me on AITC?   I noticed yesterday when I updated it for the first time, if I wait until the flight of my aircraft loads, then hit the inject traffic button, the AIGM aircraft will inject into the sim (as the manual states).   But if I check the inject traffic button and hit the save button, the next time I start the sim the AIGM traffic will not load since the box is already checked and the inject button is grayed out.   Is this the way it is supposed to work right now?  Do I need to manually inject the AIGM traffic each time?  Sorry, I don't have time right now to mess with it as I'm heading out the door and will be gone overnight, if you can just answer that question and I'll take a look again tomorrow and attach logs if necessary.  Thanks. 
Brian Summers (KBOI/BOI)
Prepar3D 5.4

matthiasmjf@yahoo.de

Quote from: Kaiii3 on November 14, 2020, 11:53:23 AM
log is showing no errors. What are you exactly missing?

I´m missing most of the EDDH traffic. Only Eurowings / Germanwings shows and some of the Airbus factory traffic at EDHI Finkenwerder.
I´ll try something, however:
Got the beta of Ultimate Traffic Live 2 running along. Maybe those planes are all blocking the gates. Will disable this addon and get back to you..

Best
Mace

matthiasmjf@yahoo.de

Okay, seems like it is a similar problem as regulate has:
I disabled UTL2. No change.
I stopped TC which by standard loads up with the sim and auto-injects. I started it manually, disabled auto-inject and injected manually and voila, all LH and other planes were there, not just the bgl ones.

Best, Mace

Kaiii3

so basically you guys have problems with autoinject.. Are you running any addon the syncs time after the scenario is loaded?

@regulate:

There are two options "autoinject" (checkbox enabled) this will inject the traffic automatically on startup (ot ar least it should..). If this is enabled you can not press "inject" because it has already been injected.