Main Menu

[SOLVED] AIGFP traffic not showing up in P3D 4.5

Started by lhpdx, November 19, 2020, 01:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lhpdx

I just updated AIM to the latest version and updated a few AI flight plans.    I noticed after booting up P3D and going to Flighbeam KPDX, all of my AIGFP plans are not being injected into the sims...Some of the examples of the missing airlines are United, Delta, American, Frontier, Southwest, UPS, FedEx, Amazon, DHL just leaving Alaska, Hawaiian, and Sun country...I tried uninstalling each of those airlines and reinstalling, but they all continue to be missing from the sims...I'm not sure how to correct this problem..

Jon

To Err is Human, to Forgive is Divine. Neither of Which is SAC Policy.

A good plan violently executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week.
George S. Patton

lhpdx

These are my log files for both AI manager and AI Traffic controller

Kaiii3

No path set or invalid: C:\AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\AIGFP\Traffic Files/AIGFP

wrong path: just add: "C:\AIGAIM - OCI" (point to the main OCI directory) the rest will be added automatically ;)

lhpdx

I did what you suggested, but that did not remedy the problem...I did a quick spotting at KPDX and noticed that Southwest, American, United, Spirit, Delta, Amazon were still missing..

Kaiii3

lhpdx

Kaiii3

your path is still wrong:

"C:\AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\AIGFP\Traffic Files/AIGFP"

please open your AIGTC settings-tab and take a screenshot

lhpdx

Here's the screenshot...I did notice something though....I tried
"C:\AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\AIGFP\Traffic Files/AIGFP" and notice that "\Traffic Files/AIGFP" is missing withing the AIFFP folder in AI Manager...

Kaiii3

thats strange.. since the path in the log is indicating something different.. Will check that tomorrow

lhpdx

Also when I open AI Traffic control alone without the sim once the main screen opens it freezes...This is weird..

Kaiii3

AIGTC is the current config, can only be run, while the sim is open

lhpdx

This is when I first started noticing this problem...After the last update through AI Manager, for some reason 52 of my previous installed airlines showed that I needed to reinstall them again...I thought that was odd, but I did reinstall them and after that, I've been having this problem where some airlines are not being injected into the sims..

Kaiii3

we changed an airport EDDT->EDDB so thats ok with these airlines ;)

lhpdx

After doing a clean install the AI planes/Flightplans are now being injected via AIGFP into my sims in P3Dv4.5. That's the good news.. That bad news there's something else I'm noticing now...The percentage of traffic that's being injected has been greatly reduced and I have my AI traffic in P3D set at 100%.. Before this recent AI manager update, when I would go to Kpdx at 5 am all of the gates would be full
of AI planes and the overflow position...Now all of the other airlines/Cargo airlines( except for Alaska) just have a small sampling of representation..