Main Menu

[SOLVED] AITC 0.3.3.3 hanging

Started by petedowson, November 27, 2020, 04:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petedowson

Hi Kai,

I've spent most of this week updating all my stuff == P3D5.1HF1, Active Sky, ProSim, etc.

But now AITC is hanging. If P3D is running when I start it, it just hangs at the splash screen. If i run it with P3D not running, it gets to its normal screen and tries to connect (I set the option for autoconnect). Fine . but I can't get into the Settings, it is basically so obsessed with trying to connect it ignores all other interaction, including trying to terminate it.

I re-downloaded it and tried again but with the same results. It is being run on the same PC as P3D, the one with the AIM traffic files.

Are there some logs or settings files i should attach?

Best Regards
Pete

Kaiii3

logs? Without them it is more guessing then knowing^^

petedowson

Quote from: Kaiii3 on November 27, 2020, 04:58:56 PM
logs? Without them it is more guessing then knowing^^

Yes, I know that, which is why I asked
"Are there some logs or settings files i should attach?"

I've just retried. This time it ran okay -- provided P3D was running. I'll re-check tomorrow to see if i get the other problem, with no response when started without P3D (eg to change some setting).

Pete

Kaiii3

sorry missed that - I need weekend :o ::mad:: :heehee:

Logs are in the main AIGTC directory ;) I am currently reworking the connect method - maybe this will fix

petedowson

Quote from: Kaiii3 on November 27, 2020, 05:32:39 PM
sorry missed that - I need weekend :o ::mad:: :heehee:

Me too! it's been a hectic week!

QuoteLogs are in the main AIGTC directory ;) I am currently reworking the connect method - maybe this will fix

Okay. I'll look out for it.

Thanks,
Pete

petedowson

I've now restarted my flight system several times, and the problem with AITC hanging has not recurred.

Pete

Kaiii3