Main Menu

[CLOSED] AIG TC won't inject traffic, map won't appear

Started by ElKabong, November 30, 2021, 02:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElKabong

Hope someone can help. When I first installed the two AIG packages my traffic appeared without a problem (although only landing traffic). Because of constant nagging in AIM about the length of the address string, I installed AddonLinker and used that to point to the AIG Traffic OCI-beta in a separate folder but I must have gone wrong somewhere as since then I have been unable to make any traffic appear. (There is also a an OCI-beta CVT file which I have placed in the Community folder as AddonLinker will not link to it elsewhere.) Finally I tried to revert to the original setup for AIG but frustratingly that also does not work now. AIG TC's inject traffic button is grayed out and the map won't move to my current location or display any traffic. In the AIGTC settings, OCI-directory points to AIG AItraffic OCI -beta within the Community folder and the AIG FP directory is shown as D: AIG TrafficController.

This is driving me nuts. I have checked everything against the Youtube tutorials and am out of ideas. Any suggestions? Or should I just uninstall the AIG packages, flight plans and all, and start from scratch?  ::mad::