Main Menu

[CLOSED] Traffic spawns then vanishes

Started by planecrazy12, December 03, 2021, 06:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

planecrazy12

So i have updated to P3D V5.3 which i know has just come out so not expecting everything to work right away, but both the BGL and the AIG traffic appear on sim load but then vanish. They then keep reappearing and vanishing but with diferent aircraft/ airlines. For example, at Nice, I have a BA parked then it vanishes and an Easyjet appears & then vanishes. Eventually they stop loading altogether.

Has anyone experienced this & if so, what is the fix

dubster231

I had a similar problem, I have assumed that it appeared after Tc update, My all traffic started loading every second again again. I have tried plenty of thing and finally I realized that, in some how,  my Fsuipc setting was changed, in Traffic and traffic limiter setting, I found that there was a limit for max traffic and fps. When I changed it My problem was figure out. now Tc is working correctly and ai traffic still alive. you  should check it.

dolphinhog

What did you do in FSuipc TCAS to fix your issue, as I also have ai appearing then disappearing. ie what are your settings,

Thx

flyer767

Hi,
Just saw this topic as I had the same problem P3dv5.3 traffic spawns then vanishes and reappears.  Only at larger airports.  FCUIPC had traffic limiter at 100.  I set it to 30 and the problem got worse.  I set it to 500 and the problem is gone.
I hope this helps.