Main Menu

[CLOSED] Traffic Controller not starting up with SIM

Started by Musician_89, April 05, 2022, 04:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musician_89

My main Sim is P3D V4 and i have traffic controller placed in the "P3D V4 Addons" folder so it should load automatically when the sim loads, however, lately it hasn't been doing that. I haven't done or amended anything on my PC so no idea what would cause traffic controller to stop working when it was working fine before.
Please forgive if me i post something "stupid" I am autistic so certain things are harder for me.

Kaiii3

AIGTC lised in the P3D Addon Menu after startup?

Musician_89

No it isn't. I had a look in the P3D V4 Addons folder and when it's not there, despite me copy/pasting the folder it's still not loading when my sim starts up
Please forgive if me i post something "stupid" I am autistic so certain things are harder for me.

Kaiii3

close P3D, start TC without P3D running check if it is added again

Musician_89

I've tried that, the program doesn't start at all.

Kaiii3

Musician_89

See attached files  :) You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

Kaiii3

Musician_89

Weird, when i start up my sim it doesn't load up

Kaiii3

ok, lets trick the system.

1) Remove the addon directory from the P3Dv4 Addon Directory in "my Documents"
2) Create a new new Directory there from AIGTC
3) Copy the addon.xml from the AIGTC directory to the new directory
4) Adjust the path in the XML
5) Start P3D

Musician_89

Quote from: Kaiii3 on April 07, 2022, 06:23:08 AMok, lets trick the system.

1) Remove the addon directory from the P3Dv4 Addon Directory in "my Documents"
2) Create a new new Directory there from AIGTC
3) Copy the addon.xml from the AIGTC directory to the new directory
4) Adjust the path in the XML
5) Start P3D

I tried that , i still can't get it to work