Main Menu

[CLOSED] TC and FS2020 crashes with the SU10 beta

Started by BattleMetalChris, July 11, 2022, 11:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BattleMetalChris

Yes, I realise running anything on the SU10 beta may cause issues, but this might help get TC in a position where it can work out of the box when SU10 is released.

With the FS2020 Beta running, when I start TC it starts to load and then FS2020 crashes to desktop and TC closes.

Log attached.

johanfrc

Yes. Because they have removed MDLX compatibility, which a lot of the AI is not working. but then again. it's a beta, and according to Kai they are aware of the problem (and it's very high on the to-fix-list).

So for now, forget AI in MSFS SU10. It's the best you can do until Kai says it's  fine to use.
Regards

Johan Clausen

marlonsch

Quote from: johanfrc on July 12, 2022, 12:01:27 AMYes. Because they have removed MDLX compatibility, which a lot of the AI is not working. but then again. it's a beta, and according to Kai they are aware of the problem (and it's very high on the to-fix-list).

So for now, forget AI in MSFS SU10. It's the best you can do until Kai says it's  fine to use.
I hope they bring that back. Otherwise, that would throw us years back with all the missing models coming up then.

Kaiii3

high priority on the backlog for them, talking with QA of ASOBO already and they have some guys testing stuff :)