Main Menu

[SOLVED] AIG Traffic not showing correctly at airports

Started by acftus, August 29, 2022, 04:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acftus

I have AIG Traffic installed in FS2020. I select a flight that starts at Heathrow EGLL and the Traffic map shows those aircraft that are parked on the stands.

Once I go to the flight and use the Drone Camera, the aircraft on view are nothing like than those indicated on the AIG Traffic map.

Can anyone suggest what I might have done wrong or make any suggestion to correct this.

Grateful for any help.

Kevin Evans

Dlow

to be clear, you have TC running? Are you using real-time traffic? Is your in-game traffic slider for "Ground Traffic" set to zero?

acftus

I have TC running and have reset ground traffic to zero. Can you point me in the direction of the real time option and does it need to checked or unchecked. Really appreciate the help.

Dlow

It's in the in-game settings for Traffic (where the ground slider you set to zero was).

acftus

If I change a flight, does Traffic Controller need to be re-started?

acftus

I have the option of AI Traffic offline chosen.

Dave YVRATC

Quote from: acftus on August 29, 2022, 04:47:41 PMCan you point me in the direction of the real time option and does it need to checked or unchecked.

If you want to use the Real Time option from MSFS, be sure to goto the DATA section and enable real time traffic, then select Save and Apply. Now go back to the Traffic option in MSFS and select Real Time mode and again Save and Apply. Then load a flight and traffic will SLOWLY start showing up.

No, if you choose Real Time traffic you don't need to run AIGTC.

acftus

Thank you Dave

I see to have to correct settings now. Correct aircraft appear at the right airports but some disappear after around 30 mins. Is the AI traffic time limited do you know?

Dave YVRATC

Quote from: acftus on August 30, 2022, 06:55:04 AMIs the AI traffic time limited do you know?

No, not in the slightest. There is a time delay in the traffic in that it's not actually Real Time, delayed about 7-15 minutes or so. For the best traffic representation, set the in game traffic to OFF and use AIGTC. Let it inject your traffic.