Main Menu

[SOLVED] AIG Traffic Controller Networked

Started by ed3lva, December 05, 2022, 04:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ed3lva

I have a AIGTech in a network configuration. I found in my desktop shortcut target ( "C:\AIG_TrafficController\AIGTech - Traffic Controller.exe" -network-P3DV5) that if I leave a space after the -network part the program will ask for which version P3D I have and would not run. If I don't leave a space the program starts and I get the GUI of the program but in the backgroung I see the " Traffic Controller" splash screen trying to load a database. Is the program looking for a certain database? How can I fix this?

Even after starting P3D in my PC, AIGTC would not connect to the simulator. I do have Simconnect setup correctly and permissions are enable inbound and outbound  for AIG - Traffic Controller.exe. I don't know if there are other programs that need access thru the firewall.

Thank you.

Kaiii3

make sure to follow the SDK instructions on how to setup SimConnect on a Host for Network-Usage.

ed3lva

Quote from: Kaiii3 on December 05, 2022, 05:15:05 PMmake sure to follow the SDK instructions on how to setup SimConnect on a Host for Network-Usage.

I do have ActiveSky setup in the Client PC and works fine. That should mean that simconnect it's setup properly.

I do noticed that I am missing the simconnect.xml file in the App Data folder.
I will test and report back.
Thank you.

ed3lva

That was it. I was missing the XML file in my App Data folder. It is working now.

B757X

Hi guys,

I want to install AIG on a different machine for MSFS to offload the CPU load is there a how to for how to do a network install? Couldnt find one.

Cheers